|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||OpenSymmetry has helped pioneer the Sales Performance Management industry. We assist companies around the world manage their complicated variable pay and commission programs. As we successfully design and implement their system, the company gains knowledge from the powerful database about ways to improve the entire sales process, not just manage compensation. We would like you to join our team and help our Fortune 500 clients.|
The Solutions Manager is a senior member of the Managed Services Team and is responsible for the delivery and management of OpenSymmetry’s Managed Services accounts in the Americas region. Our Managed Services team provides an outsourced Sales Performance Management program for our clients. With a key focus on growth through success, the Solutions Manager is responsible for nurturing existing client relationships whilst developing and managing a team that is efficient, effective and empowered to deliver a high quality service for our clients.
As we transform Managed Services, the Solutions Manager will be a key contributor to the strategic development of the Managed Services offering, the delivery model and the strategy to convert the existing client base to a recurring revenue model.
|Duties:||• Project Management: Manage service set-up for new clients |
• Service Management: Manage service operations, schedules and BAU activities including small change for Managed Service accounts using a combination of in-region and off-shore team
• Client Management: Develop and manage client relationships to ensure customer success and satisfaction. Identify opportunities for upsell for additional services.
• Contract Management: Ensure clients have accurate, contractual agreements in place at all times that represents the scope of the project and any related expectations.
• Sales Support: Support sales in the development and delivery of sales presentations, SOW to include scoping and estimation of service pricing.
• Talent Management: Contribute to the Managed Services talent management strategy including the hiring, on-boarding and development of managed team members.
• Managed Services Strategy: Contribute to the strategy for the transformation, launch and on-going development of the OpenSymmetry Managed Service Offering
• 6+ years as a consultant
• 3+ years of client engagement management
• 3+ years managing a team
• Location: Austin, US
• Willing to travel, although work will generally be delivered from Austin
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.