|Benefits:||Full OS Benefits|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||OpenSymmetry has helped pioneer the Sales Performance Management industry. We assist companies around the world manage their complicated variable pay and commission programs. As we successfully design and implement their system, the company gains knowledge from the powerful database about ways to improve the entire sales process, not just manage compensation. We would like you to join our team and help our Fortune 500 clients.|
Our accounting team is growing and we have a need for an entry-level Junior Consultant.
|Duties:||Duties and responsibilities of the Jr. Accountant include, but are not limited to the following:|
• Inputs expense reports using proper GAAP accounting principles
• Sets up vendors and clients in system
• Maintain Accounts Payable accounts including recording and reconciliation
• Reviews and reconciles vendor statements
• Assists in compiling Account Payable reports for management
• Responsible for project cost accounting for expenses
• Assists in credit card information gathering and reconciliation
• Assists in balance sheet reconciliations
• Assists in month end processes revolving around Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
• Assist with Annual budget
|Qualifications:||• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures with the accounting field and US GAAP.|
• Able to take instruction and follow pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Prefer Associates Degree in Accounting or working experience.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.